Python on Sun Cobalts?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Aug 1 18:05:09 EDT 2001

    Matt> AttributeError: 'os' module has no attribute '_get_exports_list'

    Matt> This is python 2.1.1 built from source and zope 2.4.0 binary
    Matt> install.  Is there something peculiar about MIPS architecture that
    Matt> I will need to account for?

Nothing that I'm aware of.  Does the Zope 2.4.0 binary install use Python
2.1 or later?  My guess is "no".  In 2.1 os.py does indeed have a
_get_exports_list function.

Try this:

    import imp
    imp.find_module('socket')
    imp.find_module('os')

One or the other of those modules is probably found in the wrong place.
Sounds like you are using a 2.1+ version of the socket module with a pre-2.1
version of the os module.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com)
http://www.mojam.com/