Python 2.1 quick reference

Tom Loredo loredo at astro.cornell.edu
Tue Aug 14 15:06:58 EDT 2001

Rob Andrews wrote:

> > Paging down the PDF file (with Acrobat Reader 4 working as a
> > plug-in to IE 5.5) at page 5 I get an error messagebox:
> > then on clicking OK to that, another:
> >     "An unrecognized token 285.8.Tw was found"
> > and page 5 appears totally white.  So there would seem to
> > be some problem with the PDF version.
> >
> > Alex
>
> Same experience here.

Same thing using Acrobat Reader separately on a Solaris box.

BTW, I *really* miss the table of contents from the old version
(a whole page with headings & subheadings and PAGE NUMBERS).  I keep
the printed copy by my desk (where it doesn't take up any screen
real estate!) and this made it a lot easier to navigate through.

Thanks for the great work on this....

Tom Loredo