Two Jython Questions

Maan Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Fri Aug 31 02:55:40 EDT 2001

I figured it out and now jython is working in Windows ME.
Using JAVA.EXE that comes with Sun SDK ver 2, and including the path to the
RT.JAR in CLASSPATH led to this problem.  Removing it from the CLASSPATH
removed the problem.  In Windows NT, RT.JAR in CLASSPATH is OK.  I maybe
missing some other setting that led to this.  But I'll figure it out.
I needed to make this work, because I sold our team where I work the idea of
using Python for all their scripting needs and they already like it a lot.
Now I want to introduce them into Jython and I needed to figure out how to
make this thing work so as to make it easy on everyone.
Thanks,
Maan

news:yoFj7.519219$lq1.106456033 at typhoon.austin.rr.com...