Compiling extension module

Gorny gorny at
Fri Aug 24 12:56:49 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I want to compile a Python extension module with the
following makefile:

INCLUDE = /usr/include/python2.0
CC = gcc

gforce: gforce.c
 $(CC) gforce.c -o gforce -I $(INCLUDE) $(PYLIB) $(LIBLOC)/libm.a

But there continue to be some errors, all handling about the fact that some
references to some functions (eg dlopen()) are missing. How do I compile it?
Which libraries should I also include, because if I only include
I'll get much more errors... :(

"When I was a little kid, I had this dream where a snake would rule and
the entire world (actually, I guess that a penguin was also part of the
but never mind)" -- Python Develper's Handbook, Andre Lessa