Python users

Maan Hamze mmhamze at
Wed Aug 22 05:08:35 CEST 2001

Check out
If you are using Windows, you may want to install the windows distribution
also that comes with a nice windows IDE.  You can find this at:

Also, check
and search for Python under Books.
Learning Python and Python Internet Programming are good introductory books.
A more advanced one is Programming Python by Mark Lutz
Good luck with your endeavours, and I am sure with a bit of work and
patience, Python is a language you'll LOVE :)

news:mailman.998435406.14498.python-list at