Python Books

wyatt stafford wyatts at onr.com
Thu Aug 23 08:39:20 EDT 2001

If you are new to both programming and Python, I like "Learn to Program
Using Python," "The Quick Python Book" and "Core Python Programming."

Each has it own angle, which serves my learning style well.

pattern matching chaos, what a learning style,
wyatt

news:BI1h7.17461$V7.498949 at e3500-atl2.usenetserver.com...