Proposal: comp.lang.python.division ? [was: Anti-spam idea Re: Attention Physicians]

Grant Edwards grante at
Wed Aug 15 18:15:45 CEST 2001

In article <mailman.997890924.5805.python-list at>, Steven D. Majewski wrote:
> On 15 Aug 2001, Alex wrote:
>> I would go for this if it blocked any mention of division semantics,
>> too.
> Maybe it's time to split the newsgroup :
> 	comp.lang.python.division, anyone ?

I notice you didn't suggest that we divide the newsgroup...

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Fold, fold,
                                  at               FOLD!! FOLDING many items!!