Tim & Guido in the top 10

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Aug 24 16:11:47 EDT 2001

Just happened to be on the sourceforge.net home page and noticed that Tim &
Guido are the fifth and ninth ranked users, respectively.  I don't know
quite what that means or how they distill everything down to one number (ah,
I see, other users rate them), but I assume it's a good thing.  The rest of
the PythonLabs team are in the hunt as well: Barry at #17, Fred at #21, and
Jeremy at #22.  Overall, Python is the fourth most active project on
sourceforge.net.

So I figure I'll go rate the gang.  Under Follow-Through/Reliability, the
choices are: None, Politician, Firefighter, Robot.  Is there any question?
;-)

way-to-go-gang-ly y'rs,

Skip