Zope 2.4 as W2k service

SRK someone at home.com
Sat Aug 11 13:42:44 EDT 2001

Hi.  I'm sorry to post in the python newsgroup, but I can't seem to find a
Zope newsgroup.  My problem is with the lastest Zope 2.4 distribution for
Windows.  For some reason, running Zope as a service will gradually corrupt
the entire OS.  First, the network in the control panel stopped working, and
then some other applications, and then media player.  I'm reluctant to
install Zope again, but I do need to have it for development purposes.  Does
anyone have this problem?  And are there any solutions?

Thanks in advance.
SRKECHKN