grok.py (module I found)

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Wed Aug 1 15:26:31 EDT 2001

Andrew Dalke <dalke at acm.org> wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>>I've found this module somewhere linked from the Vaults of Parnassus,
>>but then my browser crashed and I can't find the link anymore. Did it
>>disappear from the vaults?

> Sorry about that.  There was some problems with the systems last
> night (related to python.org being down) and the code you sent around
> had some problems in it that exercised the system flaws.  Things
> should be cleared up by now.

[snip lots of useful advice to whomever originally wrote grok.py]

Okay, you used 'you' but I didn't write that module. It seems badly
written though obviously it's a nice idea to finally have 'grok'.
Perhaps you can send in some patches to the original author?

I don't know what's up with this PSU filtering thing, you'd think that