ENTREPRENEUR'S DREAM!

S&J Enterprise rachelw81 at zdnetonebox.com
Wed Aug 22 00:51:23 EDT 2001

This email is being sent to you because of your DESIRE for SUCCESS!  There is no need to unsubscribe. This is an one time only e-mail. I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business Opportunities.  If I received your e-mail in error please excuse any inconvenience.

$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#

THIS IS TRULY AN ENTREPRENEUR'S DREAM!

Fast-selling products enable you to EARN MONEY QUICKLY --
Thousands of prospects in your area plus Internet sales can put you in a Global Business right from home!
Move quickly and you can be positioned for almost sure Huge PROFITS!!

This is extremely exciting and I am thrilled to be able to offer it to you!

This brand new opportunity is going to EXPLODE over the next few weeks and you have the opportunity to get in
right now, at the TOP. I mean the top. I am not kidding. I am within the firsth 5 levels direct to the company it is
PRE-LAUNCHING IN LESS THAN A WEEK on August 25th! You can't get any closer than that to the top!
DO WHATEVER YOU CAN DO TO GET IN THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

Do you want to make real money?????
I strongly advise that you take a serious look at this. We
are talking a HUGE INCOME POTENTIAL HERE!! This
by itself can make enough money to change the rest of
your life.

http://ENTREPRENEURS-DREAM.hypermart.net

Thanks,
Rachel Wilson