How to make IIS support python?

Maan M. Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Fri Aug 31 10:15:43 EDT 2001

Formalin
I forgot to give you the web site for CGI and windows:
http://www.python.org/topics/web/windows.html
It has info on CGI, Python, Windows and what Gillou mentioned (Python
scripting engine for ASP).
Please note that if the extension .cgi, as mentioned in configuring IIS or
PWS for Python, is already taken by another program, you can use another
extension (I use .cgp) and map it to Python.
Configuring this mapping from the Registry is enough for PWS.  However, the
page fails to mention another step for configuring Python with IIS - the
same extension you use in the registry should also be used in mapping
extensions through IIS manager panel itself.
Maan

news:9mni8b$1gjb$1 at norfair.nerim.net...