REPOST: Re: The Python community needs a lighter heart to it.

Tim Hammerquist tim at vegeta.ath.cx
Thu Dec 27 14:12:14 EST 2001

Chris Gonnerman graced us by uttering:
> Tim Hammerquist wrote:
> > Your boredom is not cause per se to change the society at large.
>
> I second that motion.
>
> I just have one question:  Who is Andrew Nguyen and why should we
> follow him around anyway?

Excellent question! We're gonna seem a few answers.

FETCH THE COMFY CHAIR!

Tim Hammerquist
--
How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi i done" in a GUI?
    -- discussion in comp.os.linux.misc

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: Tim Hammerquist <tim at vegeta.ath.cx>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
Subject: cmsg cancel <slrna2msp3.v2a.tim at vegeta.ath.cx>
Control: cancel <slrna2msp3.v2a.tim at vegeta.ath.cx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 03:59:20 GMT

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.