Python Popularity: Questions and Comments

Paul Everitt paul at zope.com
Sat Dec 29 19:57:46 EST 2001

Thanks for the pointer.  I got the download (had to register, grrr), but
it doesn't seem to contain much except code.  The online pages seem to
have API docs.  But I can't find much that documents the actual problem
being solved.  It seems to all be about the code.  Is there some other
place to find a step-by-step walkthrough of requirements, use cases, etc.?

--Paul