Problems with Tkinter and menus

Bill Melcher wpmelcher at snet.net
Thu Dec 13 15:09:28 EST 2001

> Of course, if absolutely nothing happened and you didn't even get a menu
> when you right-clicked on the window, then something seems even more
broken
> for you.

Sorry, not quite that broken.  There is a window with Tk in the top red
border, the usual minimize, full screen and close buttons and right click
has the usual entries. What is missing is text in the window and the
cascaded menus specified in the code.

In addition, with help from the group, I got PySol 4.72 (sadly, not 4.80)
running here so I think Python is probably not broken.

Since both versions are said to work under Win2K and the corrected version
works with Linux, I guess what I need now is a Win98 guy.

--
Cheers, Bill
TANSTAAFL!