neural networks

Ken Seehof kseehof at neuralintegrator.com
Thu Dec 13 20:51:18 EST 2001

> "Giorgi Lekishvili" <gleki at gol.ge> skrev i melding
> news:3C17DA8F.931CAE22 at gol.ge...
> > hello all!
> >
> > I wonder if someone could indicate on a Python-written Neural Netowork
> > resources...
> >
> > Will SciPy ever contain it?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Giorgi
> >

> Check out:
> http://www.python.org/doc/PyCPP.html
>

> http://starship.python.net/crew/seehof/NeuralPython.html
>
> Anyone know where the code for NeuralPython/NeuralIntegrator can be
found??

> --
> Thor A. Johansen

Neural Integrator is not released yet.  We are still debating license issues
(i.e. we need to be conviced, and need a VC that is convinced, that there is
a specific way to make a reasonable profit if the whole thing is open
source).  There should be a beta out soon (Feb) that implements a
backpropagation learning module within a very general purpose connectionist
framework (python and c++) with a graphical map editor (no, the GUI will not
get in the way of *nix geeks; it's script friendly too).

The site has moved to:
www.neuralintegrator.com

Regards,
Ken