which book?

Carl Caulkett carlca at dircon.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 06:26:33 EST 2001

In article <I68S7.32$zw1.1838 at nreader1.kpnqwest.net>,
preben_er_t0ff at hotmail.com says...
> I've been recommended to buy a Python book,
> but I'm not sure which one I should buy..
>
> Somebody told me to buy Python2.1 Bible.
> Anybody got an opinion?

Hi Preben,

You may be interested to know that O'Reilly have an online books
subscription service called Safari which allows you to gain access to
fully searchable and hyperlinked versions of a large number of books.
The selection includes all of the O'Reilly Python books as well as "Core
Python", which IMO is a very good starting point.

--
Carl