dynamic modules

Werner Schiendl ws-news at gmx.at
Tue Dec 18 14:53:10 EST 2001

Hi,

you can create a type (a class) instead of a plain module.

When the reference count drops to zero, the instance will then be deleted.

It is probably possibly to create a singleton class, that always returns one
single instance if there is one instead of creating a new one every time.
But I never tried that.

hth
Werner

news:9vo01n$9j8$1 at news.tpi.pl...