Oscar or Toc protcall.

radix radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Dec 16 12:51:39 EST 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:23:24 -0500, Skinny Puppy wrote:

> Has anyone writen the Oscar or Toc protocals for connecting to AIM (AOL)
> IM in python?  I have looked all over, freshmeat.net, google.com, and
> many other places.  But I have not seen it.  I would prefer one writen
> in pure python, but a wrapper over one of the libs would do fine.

Yes, Twisted (the event-oriented networking infrastructure) has TOC
support, and there have been rumours of maybe some effort going into
OSCAR support some time in the future. You can get Twisted at
http://twistedmatrix.com. Come talk to the developers and other
interested people on #Python @ irc.openprojects.net.

--
<faassen> I'm not a PSU agent.