Python Hosting Questions

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Sun Dec 16 06:30:14 EST 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001, Ben Logan wrote:

> I'm not sure what all you are looking for, but we are pretty happy
> with http://www.hostforweb.com.  They don't advertise Python, but
> they've got it.  They run Redhat, too, which is nice since that's what
> I run.

Right now I'm very happy with $9.99/month http://phpwebhosting.com , which
a poster in this group recommended me.

They don't advertize running Python, but they have 1.5.2 installed.
Because they have shell account (ssh), and allow you to use gcc they have
no problem with you installing a local Python (you can ask for more than
150 MBytes space at no extra cost, so the space is not a problem).