Python CPAN beta test

Suchandra Thapa ssthapa at classes.cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 14 12:37:30 EST 2001

Bryan <bryan at eevolved.com> wrote:
>Congratulations, and thank you. The readline support is a nice touch.
>Unfortunately I have not been able to successfully install a package with
>ciphon-0.3. Whether by RPM or not, the fetch and build process runs as
>expected but afterwards dies with the helpful message:
>
>Error installing package: Installing package
>Giving up...

    The patch I sent you sent to you last night should have fixed your
problem.  I've placed a new version of ciphon on tummy long with your
package.

Suchandra Thapa                       | "There are only two kinds of math .
s-thapa-11 at NOSPAMalumni.uchicago.edu  | books. Those you cannot read beyond