Offer to purchase Wexler.com

Daniel Wexler wex at flarg.com
Wed Dec 26 10:51:41 EST 2001

Mr. Wexler,

I see that you are the administrative contact for the domain
name wexler.com, and that the domain is currently not being
used.  I am also a Wexler and I am interested in using that
domain name for my personal homepage.  Currently I use
www.flarg.com, but I would prefer to use wexler.com for
obvious reasons.

I would be happy to cover the costs you have spent to maintain
the domain name over the past few years in exchange for
ownership of the domain.  If you are interested in selling the
domain name for, say, $100, please let me know.

Thank you,

Daniel Wexler
wex at flarg.com
http://www.flarg.com