Three misc questions

Stefan Werner stefan1werner at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 01:49:59 EST 2001

Hi,

I have three questions:

1. Is there a possibility to read PICT files with Python 1.5.2 on MacOS
9? PIL unfortunately cannot open them.

2. Is there a way for IPC between two Python environments? E.g. Blender
and Poser have both a Python scripting engine, and I'd like to
experiment and link them both together. Is there a way I can send
messages or other data packages between both environments besides using
shared files?

3. Does anyone know of a library that implements 3D vector math
algorithms like constructing/deconstructing transformation matrices,
conversion of quaternions/matrices/euler angles, coordinate space
conversion, etc? Would be great if it worked with Python 1.5.2, so I
could use it without modificaion with Poser.

Thanks,
   Stefan