Call for a small program - willing to give a bonus

Klaus Hartlage khartlage at t-online.de
Sun Dec 30 14:19:14 EST 2001

Tom Karas wrote:

> Hello out there.

> <quote>
> Hello out there,
>  who wants to practice his skills and make the start of a language
> learn
> software.

> Later the program should also be able to play sound. I heard,
> this could be difficult with python !?
>
> So maybe Java would be a better bet ?
>
> I am even willing to pay a little for the solution that fits some basic
> needs,
> but because i am a student this will be more like a little bonus.

Suggestion:

Write to a shareware/freeware author and ask him to add the

required functionality!?

Example for a Java program:

http://www.jlearnit.com/
( "JlearnIt is a multilingual dictionary sorted by categories that helps
you to learn the vocabulary of another language progressively" )

--
Klaus Hartlage
Math java project:  http://www.hartmath.org