Client Server GUI database application with python

McGee dceicorp at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 23:54:41 EST 2001

To interested snakes,

We have just proved to ourselves that python is a very capable and
functional
program to implement Client Server GUI database applications on the
Linux platform.

Just from the samples and the GUI layouts, we found python to be a
very versatile application to access MySQL.

After sorting out various database management packages available for
the linux platform, we like python... It seems to be ahead of the
game.

                                                  Thanks Python.
                                                  Mcgee