REPOST: Re: O'Reilly book production (was Re: Wine applicability)

Laura Lewin LLewin at oreilly.com
Fri Dec 28 19:53:26 EST 2001

Right.  To clarify again...O'Reilly does not make anyone use Word.
Word is an option, along with Frame, XML, StarOffice, others as well.
Alex happened to start his book in Word, and changing mid-stream often
presents conversion challenges (I'll talk with Alex about this
separately.)  Hope I've clarified this matter, please feel free to
email me if anyone has further questions on ORA template options.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Laura
LLewin at oreilly.com