age of new pythonistas [was: The Editor Poll results are in!]

Arthur Siegel ajs at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 2 16:06:26 EST 2001

>> it'd also be cool to see the relative age of new pythonistas -- I suspect
>> that they're young, but this is completely unfounded.

Alan Winston writes

>51 here.
[snip]

>Now if you mean folks who will ONLY code in Python, them folks have gotta be
>young.

Like me.

50.

Foolhardy enough to first decide to understand (as a means to some
other ends) programming while in my late 40's.

Don't think I would have gotten as far as I have were it not for the
existence of Python.

Pity I keep fighting with the guys whose great, hard work put it on the map.

Art