Tkinter vs wxPython? Opinions/Experiences

Gillou nospam at bigfoot.com
Mon Dec 10 11:28:59 EST 2001

wxWindows offers a great collection of high level widgets and will be
available for Mac OSX in few.
But people from wxWindows sometimes change some API (I can't play Boa
constructor with the latest wxWindows and I needed to change some stuffs in
one of my apps).
On the other hand, Tkinter is "poor" (but there are additional widgets
available, browse in sourceforge.net), but its API is easier for newcomers.

HTH

--Gillou

MoKQ7.22480$2Fd.849 at news1.bloor.is...