D-H, buffered socket and ssh wrapper modules in pure python

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Dec 3 23:53:16 EST 2001

> A coworker has written an ssh wrapper module.  Is anyone interested in
> seeing it?  I could dig up permission from him to release it I think,
> and I'd personally kind of like seeing it get some peer review.

Interested.  If it will help, I hereby promise not to use it in any
commercial manner or redistribute it without more explicit permission
from the author.  I would, however, be interested in at least seeing,
learning what I can from it, and possibly providing feedback,
depending on what it can do.

(I have some small personal applications I've been considering which
would require Python wrapping ssh, but haven't progressed beyond
the "neat idea" stage.  Your coworker's module this might help.)

Cheers,
--
Peter Hansen, P.Eng.
peter at engcorp.com