Help MULTILINE

Mincke Jean-Christophe jean-christophe.mincke at protonworld.com
Tue Dec 4 05:40:33 EST 2001

Hello

I am trying to use to MULTILINE flag of re.compile(). And I am not really
successfull.

Where can I find a set of well written examples of MULTILINE usage?

Thank you

Jean-Christophe Mincke
Proton World
+32 2 724.50.52

**********************D i s c l a i m e r*************************
This message (including attachments) is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
As it may contain confidential and/or privileged
information, it must not be retransmitted or otherwise disseminated, nor
must any actions be taken that rely upon it by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient.
Under no circumstances can this message (including attachments)
be seen as evidence that may be used in court of law.
If you received this message in error, please accept
our apologies, delete it from your computer and advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone to +32 2 724 51 11.
Thank you for your co-operation