Update Oreilly books?

Laura Lewin llewin at oreilly.com
Wed Dec 19 10:15:07 EST 2001

Hi,
I'm glad you like the new pocket reference (Python Pocket Reference,
2nd Edition).  It does fit well as an adjunct to Programming Python,
2nd Edition.  As I've noted earlier, I have heard a lot of feedback on
Programming Python, 2nd Edition requiring more language reference
material, and we will certainly take that into account for the third
edition (though we are not revising the book just yet--Lutz is working
on Learning Python, 2nd Edition at the moment with David Ascher).  In
the meantime, I hope the new edition of Python Pocket Reference fills
that gap (I'm hearing it does).
Look forward to more feedback like this.  I do take your comments very
seriously.
Laura
LLewin at oreilly.com