ETA for Win32all under Python 2.2?

David Mallwitz dmallwitz at cox.rr.com
Fri Dec 28 22:14:14 EST 2001

David,
    Figuring out how to build Win32all from source sounded like an
interesting challenge for the long holiday, so I hit Activestate and found a
link to the build instructions:
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win32/BuildingExtensions.html .
Unfortunately, I'm stuck with VC++ 5.0 and apparently there are serious
problems with the header files unless you have VC++ 6.0. Maybe there's a way
to compile correctly from GCC under Cygwin - doubtful, but I'll give it a
shot. Anyway, all the info you were looking for is off the link above. Best
of luck.

Dave