Lists of attributes

Bruce Eckel Bruce at EckelObjects.com
Thu Dec 6 22:15:12 EST 2001

>__subclasses__ was added very recently (8 weeks, 3 days to be
exact) so it
>might not be in your Python build (when you start Python, it
reports its
>build date so you can check).

Aha! Now, is it possible to install two different versions of
Python on my Win98 machine at the same time? I ask because I need
to run the ActiveState build for Python-COM stuff...

Most current information can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Etc/notes.html
Bruce Eckel    http://www.BruceEckel.com
Contains free electronic books: "Thinking in Java 2e" & "Thinking
in C++ 2e"
Please subscribe to my free newsletter -- just send any email to:
join-eckel-oo-programming at earth.lyris.net
My schedule can be found at:
http://www.mindview.net/Calendar