Problems with PythonService.exe

George Song geos at bigfoot.com
Fri Dec 7 13:28:21 EST 2001

I'm just getting into making Python Windows Services and am having
problems.

I first started with the pipeTestService from both ActiveState 2.1 and
2.2 to no avail.  Then tried Zope 2.4.3 and got the same result.

The service installs ok, but when I try to start this is the Microsoft
Management Console message I get:

Could not start the Zope service on Local Computer. The service did
not return an error. This could be an internal Windows error or an
internal service error. If the problem persists, contact your system
administrator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.