Manipulating Win32 attributes; newbie question.

Pieter Claerhout pieter.claerhout at pandora.be
Sun Dec 30 15:29:46 EST 2001

These functions are declared in the win32api module. For more information,
you
can check the Python Win32 Extensions help file. You can also find this info
online. Just check the following URLs:

http://aspn.activestate.com//ASPN/Reference/Products/ActivePython/PythonWin3
2Extensions/win32api__GetFileAttributes_meth.html

http://aspn.activestate.com//ASPN/Reference/Products/ActivePython/PythonWin3
2Extensions/win32api__SetFileAttributes_meth.html

Cheers,

Pieter