REPOST: Re: win32all-141 for Python 2.2

Michael Kelly mkelly2002NOSPAM at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 30 13:05:26 EST 2001

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 00:51:24 GMT, David Lees
<debl2nonospammy at bellatlantic.net> wrote:

>An
>error occurs during win32all-141 installation saying that an AXScripting
>Engine can not be registered.

For what it's worth when I installed the python 2.1 from
python.org the registration for WSH didn't work on my
machine(Win98 2nd. ed.) so I downloaded the
ActivePython 2.1 and it worked out of the box.

I dunno' if it's the same issue on your system.

Mike

--

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
    -- Groucho Marx

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======: