Newbie Wondering About Database Support?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Dec 18 16:46:06 EST 2001

In article <u1v8qtaje19rd2 at corp.supernews.com>, Richard Kessler wrote:

> I have recently discovered Python and am excited about the
> possibility of developing with the language. Unfortunately, I
> develop database centric applications, MS SQL Server, etc. and
> I do not see much talk about Python and access to databases.

Apparently it works so well that there's not much to talk about!

If people did spend a lot of time talking about database access
methods, then you'd have something to worry about...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I have a very good
                                  at               DENTAL PLAN. Thank you.