lost interest?

Walter Moreira wall at adinet.com.uy
Fri Dec 7 22:11:23 EST 2001

Hi.

I've been reading some of the catalog-sig archives and I wonder why the
interest of the community about something like CPAN is so small. When a
message about this thing pops up in c.l.py, it receives only one or two
answers and the thread dies, and in catalog-sig usually happens something
similar.

The arguments about not having a working prototype, I think, are not
good. Suchandra Tappa has set up a server with siphon, but nobody has made
comments.

Why do you think people is not interested? Didn't the community should try to
encourage something like siphon?

Walter