DOM - some pointers

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Wed Dec 19 22:32:38 EST 2001

Martin von Loewis, on my question of where to learn more about
using DOM in Python:
>You may want to try getting a copy of "Python & XML", by Jones and
>Drake. I don't know whether it is already available; but it certainly
>offers lots of examples - small ones and large ones.

ORA says it was released this month.  The local bookstore
has it in the computer system but not on the shelves (would
need to order).  Bookpool says it's not in stock but can
be ordered.

So I figure it's just now getting into the system.  I've
ordered it.

Still, it would be nice to have a short document on-line
which at least provides a few hints that beginning users
of DOM are at least on the right track.

                    Andrew
                    dalke at dalkescientific.com