"Your Retirement Business" [lccrj]

Special Offer dhcassette at excite.com
Sat Dec 1 08:11:08 EST 2001

My name is BJ Bishop..

   Your Time is valuable, so's mine..

   Imagine yourself earning as much money as any Professional, beginning
RIGHT NOW!

   You must be Motivated, Positively oriented (nice person too) and
SERIOUSLY want to
   change your financial picture... Get back to me.. SHOW ME you ARE
Positively Oriented,
   motivated and ready to change your financial picture.

   We will move forward and I will personally mentor and train you one on
one..

   If you have a good Work Ethic in THIS Business, you can "IDLE" through
2002
   with CASH in YOUR Bank account..

   No Selling..

   24 Hours: 800-558-4158

   I Look Forward to Hearing from You.

   BJ Bishop

   **************************************

   Your Email Address Removal/Deletion Instructions:
             We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding
unsolicited commercial email by providing
      you with a method   for your email address to be permanently removed
from our database and any
      future mailings from our company.

      To remove your address, please send an email message with the word
REMOVE
      in the subject line to:
mailto:llllllllllproc at excite.com?Subject=Remove

      If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line, your request
to be removed will not be processed.