Suggested tweak to base64.py

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sun Dec 30 20:21:33 EST 2001

    Tim> I'd like to suggest the following four lines be inserted just
    Tim> before the end of base64.test():

(I'm not picking on Tim here, really I'm not... ;-)

Anytime you have a bug report, feature request, or patch you think should be
applied to the Python core, it's best to go to

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/python/

and file a bug report or submit a patch.  That way it will get tracked,
assigned to someone appropriate (typically the person best able to digest
your submission), and if any discussion about the request is required,
provides a permanent record of the discussion.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)