Hi there

Bill Bell bill-bell at bill-bell.hamilton.on.ca
Thu Dec 27 14:43:36 EST 2001

Heather19i at aol.com wrote, in part:
> [M]y name is Heather and I am a 19 year old female ... attending
> San Diego State University ... [I] and my four of my girlfriends
> and are all VERY turned on to meet a guy and satisfy ALL of his
> pleasures.

Obviously Heather just doesn't understand the strength of a man's
feelings about his calling as a software developer. Perhaps we
would be best just to ignore this invitation--even those of us who
live near to San Diego.
"It is the time that you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important."--St-Exupery