REPOST: Re: A new forum is up! Q: what means nntp

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Fri Dec 28 09:36:55 EST 2001

In article <u2ovs5he3d2hcd at corp.supernews.com>,
DeepBleu <DeepBleu at DeepBleu.org> wrote:

>NNTP is an internet protocol like SMTP, POP3 and HTTP for
>communication.  Also, it is the oldest one and it used to be the most
>instructive before AOL hit the scene along with the 'gold rush' :)

Really?  NNTP is older than SMTP?  Mind telling me where you found that
little gem?

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

Tenth Virtual Anniversary: 3 days and counting

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: aahz at panix.com (Aahz Maruch)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
Subject: cmsg cancel <a0i027$dl2$1 at panix3.panix.com>
Control: cancel <a0i027$dl2$1 at panix3.panix.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 01:25:34 GMT

This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.