Pmw.ScrolledText: selecting a line?

Bob Greschke bob at passcal.nmt.edu
Thu Dec 20 14:27:52 EST 2001

My program reads an equipment-generated (ASCII) log file and extracts
certain lines of interest.  A graph is constructed which plots the
values (voltages, temps, etc.) from some of the lines, then a child
window is brought up with a ScrolledText widget and the log file gets
.importfile'ed into the ScrolledText field.  I can click on a point on
the graph and get the ScrolledText field to jump to the corresponding
line in the file with .yview(line number), but how (if possible) can I
get the line to then also be 'selected' or 'highlighted' somehow so
the user knows which line the point is associated with?

Thanks!

Bob