ETA for Win32all under Python 2.2?

Don Tuttle tuttledon at mailandnews.com
Fri Dec 28 17:18:28 EST 2001

FYI, Mark is in transition as he is no longer with ActiveStake.  (Seems more
accurate then "ActiveState") Read the recent thread "Fate of Win32all"
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=7876a8ea.0112212116.2ebabc23%4
0posting.google.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dfate%2Bof%2Bwin32all%26hl%3Den
%26group%3Dcomp.lang.python.*%26rnum%3D1%26selm%3D7876a8ea.0112212116.2ebabc
23%2540posting.google.com

Don