REPOST: Re: win32all-141 for Python 2.2

David Lees debl2nonospammy at bellatlantic.net
Sat Dec 29 19:51:24 EST 2001

Thanks for posting this.  I am having an installation problem, probably
due to other versions of Python on my Win98 box.  I have both
ActiveState 2.1.1 and the 2.2 version from the python.org site.  An
error occurs during win32all-141 installation saying that an AXScripting
Engine can not be registered.  Also something a problem with the
python21.dll.  When I start up PythonWin the interactive window says
'2.2', but the 'About' menu item says this is Activestate 2.1.212.  It
looked like the installation was going into the python.org 2.2 directory
(the installer did not have an option to change installation
directory).

david lees

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======: