The Python community needs a lighter heart to it.

Andrew Nguyen pythonnet at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:31:45 EST 2001

The python community is a bunch of people who can't take a joke. (Or
at least make one:)) Also, usenet SUXXOR (sucks) because itttt issss
soooo cunfuseeeng...
Why not switch to an EZBoard? Why have maling lists that are too
confusing?
I for one say that we create a NEW forum!

I bet you, that if we put a link on the python homepage with a link to
an EZBoard, python would be Much more popular. The most exciting topic
I have seen to date is 'Fun with Classess in Python 2.2'.

Also, the Python Game Dev community DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FORUM!!! Only
IRC wich in my opinion is not that great. With a forum for it, we
could trade code and things like that. anyways, it is hard finding
about new styles and things like that!