Deprecate tabs for indenting (was Re: Indenting with tabs vs spaces)

Max M maxm at normik.dk
Wed Dec 5 07:01:02 EST 2001

Personally I find the tab/spaces discussion mindnumbingly boring, but that
has never stopped me from speaking out before ...

I find that the only thing that really annoys me whit tabs instead of
spaces, is the mess I get when I email somebody a piece of code, and the
mail software automatically wraps it at 76 characters.

Then tabs both makes it harder to correct the code again, and it also makes
the linewrapping more "random".

regards Max M