Fallen Angels, Originators of Evil on Planet Earth?

DeepBlue DeepBlue at DeepBlue.org
Fri Dec 14 12:41:50 EST 2001

You are making lots of unproven assumptions.
Latest episode of 'Charmed' throws doubts on your ideas and shows the need
for more research in the area.  Nowhere had it been shown that the number of
demons is not enough to cover the population for a long time to come.
DeepBlue