[OT] Quantum Python (Re: Properties fun with 2.2)

Boris Borcic borcis at geneva-link.ch
Mon Dec 24 20:00:48 EST 2001

Yeah, (takes a palm-reader tone) I see very exotic species
of properties germinating in many a pythoneer's mind.

I for one would try to sell python to a new niche market,
in mathematics... we'd just describe a new "style" of mathematical
gadgets, all dying to get classified by life-long experts,
and best modelled by arcane python properties ;-)

In any case, an example toy-modelling Heisenberg's uncertainty
principle looks like a must. Rules over the consistency
of value mimicking the behavior of complementary
QM observables before enchanted student eyes...

Merryxmasly yours, BB
--
"Python Rules, and Guido is its BDFL"